Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lovely Details...



To purchase a lovely headband you can email lovelyheadbands@gmail.com and let me know what color you want (again just a general idea of color) and what design you want and I will get started. You can mail your check to:

Ashley Robbins
1353 Lakeshore Drive
Branson, MO 65616

They are just a lovely $12 and shipping should only be like $.50 (I think they will fit in a normal envelope so I'm shooting from the hip on that one). So send a check for $12.50 and you will get a headband soon.

1. Email lovelyheadbands@gmail.com with your color and design, also include your mailing address.
2. Mail check for $12.50 to the address above.

I sure love making these little lovely headbands so I'm hoping you will want to wear them.

Thanks in advance,
Little Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment